O my mother land-VIII
O My Mother Land is series of eight books (classes 1-8) with a difference. The series focuses on learning values through inspiring stories, interesting anecdotes, through-provoking activities, self-assessment tasks and real life examples.
· Easy language and appropriate vocabulary
· Illustrated stories, real-life incidents, parables and fables
· ‘More to understand’ elaborates the main idea
· ‘Let’s Do’ provides through provoking activities that help the child imbibe human values.
· Great importance is given to national integration, patriotism and environment.
· We hope that the series O my mother land will provide an enjoyable experience to both the teachers and pupils.
Contents1. Bal Gangadhar Tilak 05
2. My India 08
3. Brave Deepak 11
4. The Blanket 17
5. The Trick of the Lord 23
6. Heights of Greatness 29
7. India's Best Contribution to the World 35
8. The Old Farmer and the Angel 42
9. The Brooklyn Bridge 47
10. Nicholas James Vujicic 52
11. Beware of the Black Cat! 59
12. Kailash Satyarthi 64
13. Yoga for Good Health 68