O my mother land-II
O My Mother Land is series of eight books (classes 1-8) with a difference. The series focuses on learning values through inspiring stories, interesting anecdotes, through-provoking activities, self-assessment tasks and real life examples.
· Easy language and appropriate vocabulary
· Illustrated stories, real-life incidents, parables and fables
· ‘More to understand’ elaborates the main idea
· ‘Let’s Do’ provides through provoking activities that help the child imbibe human values.
· Great importance is given to national integration, patriotism and environment.
· We hope that the series O my mother land will provide an enjoyable experience to both the teachers and pupils.
Contents1. India : Our Big Home 05
2. God Made Them All 11
3. Think And Thank 16
4. I Am Unique 20
5. My Family 24
6. My Friends 28
7. My Teacher 33
8. Mahatma Gandhi 36
9. Ritesh and Ritu Mend Their Ways 40
10. My Pride, My India 46
11. Plants : Our Green Friends 49
12. Animals : Also Our Friends 53