O my Mother Land-I
O My Mother Land is series of eight books (classes 1-8) with a difference. The series focuses on learning values through inspiring stories, interesting anecdotes, through-provoking activities, self-assessment tasks and real life examples.
· Easy language and appropriate vocabulary
· Illustrated stories, real-life incidents, parables and fables
· ‘More to understand’ elaborates the main idea
· ‘Let’s Do’ provides through provoking activities that help the child imbibe human values.
· Great importance is given to national integration, patriotism and environment.
· We hope that the series O my mother land will provide an enjoyable experience to both the teachers and pupils.