ICSE History & Civics VI
Souvenir's History & Civies series for classes 6 to 8 is an effort fulfilled meticulously to publish a sequence of of books which has a synchronizing link throughout, i.e right from class 6 to 8. Above all, while publishing this series our sincere intention prevailed throughout to meet the contents of this series to the syllabus requirements of the inter-state board of anglo- indian education supported by the council for Indian school certificate examination. The history section, thoroughly provides events and movements of the past both in india and all over the world, in an eloquent manner so that the young minds can have a glimpse of the past and inderstand how our humar race has been evolving since the primitive ages. It highlight the bond between the past and present and across human beings and their environment and also emphasise the cultural diversities existing far and wide. Civics with concurrent example has been provided to infuse in young minds civic sense and moral values. Important Attributes
1. Lively pictures and illustrations are scattered uniformly in accordance with the texts.
2. ?Did you know? dispenses fascinating information related to the chapter to enhance the curiosity of the students.
3. Fact file is another highlighted aspect of this series to enhance the logical faculty of the students to understand the concept clearly.
4. ? important terms? are highlighted chapter wise to reiterate new terms.
5. Points to remember is a key factor whereby students can grasp the essence of each chapter in a nutshell.
6. Activity/ Project work has a hidden intention to encourage the student to explore more based on the topic in each chapter.
7. ? Things to DO? is provided to make learning more exciting and practical, so that the scholars can have some hands on activity to cement their knowledge.
8. To enable testing and revision, various types of exercises are provided n each chapter.