Pathfinder Social Science-VII
The Pathfinder Social Science Provides you with all you need to achieve and accomplish the learning goals in accordance with the latest education pattern. This series has been developed by renowned authors, who are masters in their subject with proven records of helping students achieve top grades.
As the new education pattern involves activity-based learning and use of ICT as important factors, this series enables you to:
Build your knowledge and ability.
Understand the goals and motives presented in the chapter from the section in this chapter given at the beginning of each chapter.
Gain confidence through discussions and debates.
Increase comprehensive understanding through know more and fact file.
Structure understanding and enhance vocabulary though knowledge builder.
Develop connectivity in classrooms with the use of ICT through web source.
Sharper time management and multiple analysis through quiz and multiple choice exercise. Further special feature of the series:
Teachers get support on the latest teaching aids on different topics through teaching aids and or
Extra knowledge on different chapters will be updated through search web.
We have tried our best to make social science an interesting subject. We hope that the series will serve its purpose and would be liked by teachers, taught, guardians and support features of the series, which you can write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit 1: what is history?
1. When, where and how 5
2. New kings and kingdoms 12
3. The delhi sultanate 18
4. The mughal empire 29
5. The medieval architecture 40
6. Administration and societies under the mughals 50
7. Towns, traders and craftsman 56
8. Special change: mobile and settled communities 63
9. Religious movements 71
10. Spring of regional cultures 80
11. The eighteenth century inida 90
Unit 2: our habitat
12. Environment 102
13. Inside our earth 107
14. The changing earth- internal forces 114
15. Our changing earth- -external forces 121
16. The atmosphere 128
17. Natural vegetation and wildlife 137
18. Water 144
19. Human environment settlement, transport and communication 151
20. Human environment interactions 159
21. Life in temperate grasslands 166
22. Life in deserts 172
Unit 3: what is civics?
23. Equality: a key feature of democracy 178
24. Functions of state governments 185
25. The role of democracy in health 199
26. The gender inequality 209
27. Woman change the world 221
28. The media in india 229
29. Advertising 238
30. The market we buy from 248