Foundation of Information Technology Class X
Shashank Johri , the author of this book is a well experienced computer expert who has written a number of books and has won National Award for his book ?Computer Repair Guide ? from ministry of information Technology , Government of India in 1999. He has been conducted various seminars and workshops for computer teacher across India to update their knowledge and give awareness about various schemes and frame works of CBSE, NCERT, MIT and other organizations of Government of India to maintain a level in IT education in schools.
Shashank Johri has been associated with various projects of ministry of information Technology, Govt. of India and also have been member of Experts panel for writing the Glossary of information Technology published by Commission for scientific & Technical Terminology, ministry of Human Resource & Development , Govt. of India.
About the Book
The Foundation of Information Technology is an unique book which is published after a great research and development. Main features of this book are as follows:
- Each and every topic is covered in same sequence in this book as prescribed in CBSE Syllabus.
- The exercise pattern strictly given as in the CBSE board examination paper, that will help to score full marks .
- The book is on CCE pattern so the formative and summative rich exercises have been given . ? The practical tasks are highlighted with Shhhh.. I am in Lab, which will help students to teach the practical steps in the book when they are working in practical lab.
- Solved and Un - solved question papers have been given , so that students can prepare well for final examination.
- Addition Projects/ Programs and Exercise are given on the web support, that reduced the printed pages and will updated, provide accurate and tested programs/ codes. Teachers can remove some lines or codes and give students to debug them so that can learn each and every step carefully.